Wednesday, August 17, 2016

26 - Forever Owed

10x8 acrylic

It's 5:30 in the morning.  I try to get things done early, but I find that sometimes my brain feels numb this time of day. . . umm. . . what was I just thinking. . . uh, what do I have to say that would be the least be interesting?   Well, there's a lot of things about my life that might be interesting to some, while to me they are just normal, although a little chaotic at times.  My brother says I should write a book, or at least write stories about my life. . . I'll have to think about that.   In the meantime, I'll just keep sharing a painting a day (or at least every other day), and sharing a few of life's moments with you. . . like this one this morning, where I can't think of anything to say.  I've got to set the coffee pot for an earlier time.

No comments:

Post a Comment