Monday, November 21, 2016

67 - Times Flies

6x6" acrylic  on hardboard panel $30


The saying "times flies when having fun" sure is true.  I had 3 days this weekend to catch up on things after two weekends in a row of shows.  Moving furniture and buying art supplies on Friday took up that whole day (when you live rurally, everything is a major expedition).  Saturday and Sunday I hit it hard.  When I looked up from painting, it was noon; then it was 3:00. . and so on.  Time literally flew by, and it was because I was having so much fun painting, and things were going well.  Unfortunately, I didn't get near as much done as I had hoped to.  This snow guy was one of the few things finished.  The fun thing about painting snow people is that you can do whatever you want - because they are made up of your imagination, and whatever you can find, in the first place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment